BONUSVisit to get
Rainbow Six esports betting
Wanna bet? Here's a list of betting sites who offer betting on Rainbow Six esports.
The game of Rainbow Six holds some exciting experiences for participants, fans, and sports betting. Here you will find out all about the basics of the game and how to enjoy a great betting experience.
About the Game
Rainbow Six is Tom Clancy’s game developed and published by Ubisoft. It was first released in late 2015.
Gameplay and Objectives
Rainbow Six is a first-person shooter game like CS:GO and Overwatch. Players can become operators from the teams. Depending on the operator there will have access to different weapons. Different skill sets can be accomplished with a lot of attention being put on the destruction of the environment. Players have the option of playing the game as an attacker or defender. As such it means there are two objectives depending on the role the player is taking on. It is either to be a hostage rescuer or to destroy the surrounding area with the strategic planting of a bomb.
The rules that apply to the Pro League for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow six are found in the official rule book. The book is made up of segments that deal with:
- General Rules
- Tournament Progressions
- Offline General Rules
- Game Specific Rules
- Rule Violations and Punishments
- Rainbow Competitions
Rainbow Six Pro League is the group to watch for a roster of great competitions for this particular game. This league is made up of pro players from Europe, APAC, and North and South America. Some of the matches that may be available to bet on include the pro league matches.
Global tournaments take place between the ESL Pro League and the ESL Challenger. Recently the comeback of the Nordic Championships was announced.
There was plenty of tournament action that took place in 2018 with the pro league seasons and a full roster lined up for 2019. The 2018 roster consisted of two seasons. The seasons will be comprised of competitions that encompass the four Pro League Regions. These are North America, Latin America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific Regions.
At the end of each season there will be a finale comprised of the eight best teams made up of two from each region. The amount of the prize pool is $275,000.
There are plenty of opportunities to be able to bet on Rainbow Six. Some of the top online sports betting sites that offer this opportunity are:
With an e-sports game like Rainbow Six there are some great betting markets. Some of these include:
- Region Winner. Here betters get a chance to bet on the regional winners who are participating in the various tournaments that are held in each region.
- Map Winner: Teams have a chance to win specific maps, and bettors can place a bet on which map will be won by their chosen team.
- Tournament Finalists: As teams get the chance to qualify as finalists for a tournament, bettors may have an option to place a bet on which teams will get this opportunity.
- Group Winner: Teams are often associated with groups. Betting enthusiasts may have an opportunity to place a bet on the group that produces the qualifying teams.
- Match Winner: Betting on a specific match is an exciting experience for those who enjoy betting on Rainbow Six.
- Score: This can be a little bit more challenging to bet on, but it is one that can bring some great rewards.
- Winning Team: Perhaps this is the easiest type of bet to start out with when looking at betting options for Rainbow Six.
With so many opportunities for different betting markets, it means bettors have to pay more attention to specific aspects of the game itself. This includes the team players and their past records. Along with having a good insight as to the basics of the game.